Apart. João Deus 2E (2 Bedrooms Chiado, Lisbon)
Apart. 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom (Alojamento Local 21201/AL)
Apartment size: 95,00 sqm
Max. Nr. Persons: 6 Nr. Persons Included in Price: 2
Located on the 2nd floor (No Elevator), with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
City centre apartment set in old historic Lisbon. This accommodation is located on a 2nd floor (no elevator) and it is located at Travessa João de Deus, nr. 8, in Chiado, the most fashionable district of historic Lisbon. It has an inviting atmosphere, probably due to the blue and white Portuguese tiles dated from the 18th century, known as azulejos, that adorn the inside of this flat.
Located in a quiet street, it has a privileged situation in the heart of the cultural and historical part of the city and it is very close to several museums, operas, theatres and churches. A few meters from Cervejaria Trindade, the 19th century beer house-restaurant renowned as much for its traditional Portuguese cuisine as for its lovely tile panels depicting the seasons and the elements.
This location offers easy access by foot to the subway (Chiado/Baixa station – 100 m).
The apartment is 95sqm and includes the following amenities:
- Bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200 cm);
- Bedroom with 2 single beds (95x200 cm);
- Living room with dining and sitting areas, also with a sofa-bed for 2 persons;
- Complete kitchen with microwave, fridge and freezer, a washing machine and dish washer;
- Bathroom with bathtub.
- Internet Access - Wireless;
- Cable TV, with English speaking channels;
- DVD player and stereo;
- Air-conditioning in the living room;
- Heating on both bedrooms;
- Landline telephone (free for local calls).
Check the Apartment's Layout.
Check the location on GOOGLE MAP.
For more photos, check our GALLERY.
For more details on Availability, check our updated CALENDAR.