Apart. João Deus 2D (1 Bedroom Chiado, Lisbon)
Apart. 1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom
Apartment size: 40,00 sqm
Max. Nr. Persons: 4 Nr. Persons Included in Price: 2
Located on the 2nd floor (No Elevator), with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Located on the 2nd floor of a building with No Elevator, this apartment has 1 bedroom and one bathroom. This accommodation is located right in the historical center, in Chiado, the most fashionable district of old Lisbon, at Travessa João de Deus, 3. This cosy apartment becomes a very special place right in the middle of the historical and cultural part of the city, and at the same time it stays in a quiet street.
It has a privileged situation in the heart of the cultural and historical part of the city and it is very close to several museums, operas, theatres and churches. A few meters from Cervejaria Trindade, the 19th century beer house-restaurant renowned as much for its traditional Portuguese cuisine as for its lovely tile panels depicting the seasons and the elements, and the famous Largo do Carmo, with the ruins of the old convent just one step away.
This location offers easy access by foot to the subway (Chiado/Baixa station – 100 m).
The apartment is 40sqm and includes the following amenities:
- Bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200 cm);
- Bedroom with 2 single beds (90x200 cm);
- Living room with dining and sitting areas, also with a sofa-bed;
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge and freezer, a washing machine, kettle, cofee machine and toaster;
- Bathroom with shower.
- Internet Access - Wireless;
- Cable TV, with English speaking channels;
- Building with NO ELEVATOR
- NO Air Conditioning
Check the location on GOOGLE MAP.
For more photos, check our GALLERY.