Apart. Garrett 2A (Studio Chiado, Lisbon)
Apart. Studio / 1 Bathroom
Apartment size: 36 sqm
Max. Nr. Persons: 2 Nr. Persons Included in Price: 2
Apartment on the 2nd floor, with 1 separate bedroom from the living room and 1 bathroom. New building in the historic Lisbon centre, which was rebuilt in 2003. The building has 2 elevators, being accessible to wheelchair.
Located on Rua Garrett, nr. 26, at the heart of Chiado, it has a privileged and ideal situation in the heart of the cultural and historical part of the city and it is very close to several museums, operas, theatres and churches. At the top of the street you will find the coffee shop "A Brasileira", with the statue of the poet Fernando Pessoa.
This location offers easy access by foot to the subway (Chiado/Baixa station – 50 m).
On the same building (total 8 apartments): Garrett 2B / 3B (1 Bedroom), Garrett 2C / 3C (1 Bedroom), Garrett 4B (1 Bedroom), Garrett 5B (1 Quarto), Garrett 5A (2 Bedrooms) and Garrett 4A (2 Bedrooms), possibility to rent together for big families.
The apartment is 36 sqm and includes the following amenities:
- Bedroom with a queen size bed (160x195 cm);
- Living room with dining table and a sofa bed (only for a child);
- Complete kitchen with microwave, fridge and freezing area, a washing machine/dryer and dish washer;
- Bathroom with shower.
- Internet Access - Wireless;
- Cable TV, with English speaking channels;
- Building with 2 elevators;
- Accessible by wheelchair.
Check the Location on GOOGLE MAP.