Apart. Trindade 2B (2 Bedrooms Chiado, Lisboa)
Apart. 2 Bedrooms / 1.5 Bathrooms (13590/AL)
Apartment size: 120,00 sqm
Max. Nr. Persons: 6 Nr. Persons Included in Price: 2
Located on the 2nd floor (No Elevator), with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and a social bathroom.
City centre apartment set in old historic Lisbon. This accommodation is located on a 2nd floor (no elevator) and it is located at Largo Trindade, nr. 16, in Chiado, the most fashionable district of historic Lisbon. It has an inviting atmosphere, probably due to the blue and white Portuguese tiles dated from the 18th century, known as azulejos, that adorn the inside of this flat.
Located in a quiet street, it has a privileged situation in the heart of the cultural and historical part of the city and it is very close to several museums, operas, theatres and churches. A few meters from Cervejaria Trindade, the 19th century beer house-restaurant renowned as much for its traditional Portuguese cuisine as for its lovely tile panels depicting the seasons and the elements.
Another apartment at the same building: Trindade 2A (1 Bedroom)
This location offers easy access by foot to the subway (Chiado/Baixa station – 50 m).
The apartment is 120 sqm and includes the following amenities:
- Bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200 cm);
- Bedroom with 3 single beds (95x200 cm);
- Living room with dining and sitting areas, also with a sofa-bed for 1 person;
- Complete kitchen with fridge and freezer, a washing machine and dish washer;
- Bathroom with bathtub.
- Internet Access - Wireless;
- Cable TV, with English speaking channels;
- Heating on both bedrooms;
- Landline telephone (free for local calls).
Please note that self-check-in codes and instructions will be provided.
Check the Apartment's Layout.
Check the location on GOOGLE MAP.
For more photos, check our GALLERY.
For more details on Availability, check our updated CALENDAR.